1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the ICMP Online Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at http://www.icmponline.com/terms/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
ICMP ONLINE LTD (“ICMP ONLINE”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training, just ask for your money back. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- ICMP ONLINE LTD (“ICMP ONLINE”) corporate office is open Monday Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m. GMT
- We close for all UK national observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all ICMP ONLINE products sold on this site or any other site owned by ICMP ONLINE that includes a link to this page.
ICMP ONLINE www.icmponline.com
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
3. Returns and Cancellations
3.1 Physical Returns & Shipping
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card OR- mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Shipping of the product from ICMP ONLINE LTD to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to the ICMP ONLINE Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via Royal Mail. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
4. ICMP ONLINE Courses and Certification Programs
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the training and preview the course. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be processed after the final exam has been started.
5. Live Streams
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
THE ICMP ONLINE STREAM AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE ICMP ONLINE LIVE STREAM, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DIGITAL MARKETER DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE ICMP ONLINE LIVE STREAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
ICMP ONLINE is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by ICMP ONLINE on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any ICMP ONLINE owned web properties. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of ICMP ONLINE which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, ICMP ONLINE, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ICMP ONLINE WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the ICMP ONLINE Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that ICMP ONLINE may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
7. Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring ICMP ONLINE training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some ICMP ONLINE training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and ICMP ONLINE shall have no liability to you in such event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
ICMP ONLINE reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that ICMP ONLINE, including but not limited to ICMP ONLINE Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement ICMP ONLINE Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by ICMP ONLINE and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the ICMP ONLINE Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the the ICMP ONLINE Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from ICMP ONLINE. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the ICMP ONLINE Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the ICMP ONLINE brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, ICMP ONLINE and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any ICMP ONLINE products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the ICMP ONLINE brand at any time without notice. In no event will ICMP ONLINE be liable for making these changes. ICMP ONLINE may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of ICMP ONLINE services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to ICMP ONLINE LTD (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by ICMP ONLINE and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF ICMP ONLINE LTD, EXCEPT FOR USE OF ICMP ONLINE LTD AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
ICMP ONLINE, the ICMP ONLINE logo, other ICMP ONLINE trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with ICMP ONLINE LTD are trademarks or registered trademarks of ICMP ONLINE LTD. in the UNITED KINGDOM and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with ICMP ONLINE Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a £25 GBP return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in GBP funds.
If you have questions or comments regarding ICMP ONLINE LTD products, please email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 193 7180.